A short sale may be the best option for you if you have been denied a loan modification or facing foreclosure.
what are some benefits of a short sale?
- A short sale allows for a house to be sold no matter how much is owed on the mortgage.
- A short sale prevents a buyer from purchasing a home with zero equity and/or requiring the seller to bring a large sum of money at closing to cure any balances.
- The seller may walk away without any judgments for the amount that was still owed due to the bank and/or lien holders forgiving the deficiencies.
- You may qualify for relocation assistance.
- A short sale is NOT a foreclosure.
- This is a FREE option to the borrower to avoid a foreclosure.
- You may be able to purchase another property within two to three years from completion of a short sale.
Request a consultation
Is it A SHORT SALE?
The short sale agent
The short sale process is complex and requires a real estate agent who deals with short sales to handle the entire process from start to finish.
Hire a real estate agent
It is required by lenders to hire a real estate agent to represent you during the short sale process. I know the process and will stay in communication with you and the lender weekly for progress and updates.
Initiate SHORT SALE
I will provide the short sale packet and submit all paperwork to the lender on your behalf for review. In addition, maintain updated documents to keep the process moving along.
NEGOTIATE WITH LENDER/lien holders
I will negotiate with the lender and other lien holders on your behalf to get your debts and fees settled for a short sale approval.
Sell your home and avoid foreclosure and damage to your credit.
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG
Get news and updates from our latest blog posts
As a current homeowner or future homeowner, knowing state laws when it comes to foreclosures are crucial and imperative. Especially